Registration is Closed for the Copper Harbor Experience
Who is this trip for?
This is perfect for women who would enjoy getting intimate with a small Lake Superior town. If you love hiking, discovering fun new places to go, and would enjoy hanging out with like-minded women this would be a great trip to pick.
Who is this trip not for?
This would not be a good fit for anyone who has a hard time sleeping in a tent, riding a bike, hiking, or kayaking.
Fully Loaded! Trip includes:
- Campsite tenting. (showers & drinking water!)
- Four great hikes, five if we can swing it.
- Daily short bike rides
- Evening campfire & S'mores
- State park pass
- Microbrewery visit
- 2.5 hour sea kayaking trip , including instruction
- Fresh Thimble-berry donuts lakeside
- Two hour Lake Superior Sunset Cruise
- Downtown Copper Harbor breakfast one morning
- Historical Fort Knox tour on foot
- Star gazing
- Mostly organic campfire dinners/lunches/breakfast
- Beach trip with incredible rock picking opportunities
- Quiet bookstore excursion
- Celebratory dinner at the famous Harbor Haus!
- Daily time for reading writing and relaxing.
- Experienced Copper Harbor guide!
Not included in fee
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tent/sleeping bag/pad
- Personal gear
- Hiking/beach shoes
- Rain gear
- Personal snacks
- Small pack for day hikes/water bottle
* Payment is due no later then August 15, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: Fitness Choices & Turtle Adventures is for women only. Fitness Choices reserves the right to deny participation in this trip for your health and safety. Trips are designed with great care and are limited to a small group.
“Jane's Turtle Adventure trip to the Grand Canyon was a great experience in many ways. The traveling, lodging, hiking routes, camping, and food - everything exceeded what I had imagined. The post card vistas at the rim are beautiful, but the magic of being in the Canyon is unforgettable. I hope to return soon!”